Family law deals with matters such as marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships; adoptions and surrogacy, divorce, alimony, pre-marital agreements, and Protection from Abuse.
Few legal matters are more sensitive than family issues, and our experienced team of family law attorneys brings to the table many accomplishments in this arena. Family lawyers fully understand both the legal and the human aspects of these situations, and navigate them with the utmost care and tact. Our professionalism and breadth of experience in family law cases in the Lancaster region help us guide you through these emotionally challenging times. Several members of our team, including Lancaster family law attorneys John F. Pyfer, Jr., Robert H. Reese, Jr., Christopher C. Straub, Sandra Edwards Gray, Albert J. Meier, Jeffrey C. Murse, Anthony Knabb diDonato, and Megan H. Herr specialize in aiding individuals with family legal matters.
Should you need a Lancaster divorce lawyer, or a family lawyer for any other matter, we can assist you through these emotionally challenging times. A few of the legal matters handled under this area of practice include:
What Does Family Law Cover?
Our Lancaster Family Law Attorneys
Family Law Resources
- PA Statewide Adoption & Permanency Network – PA adoption resources
- PA Department of Human Services – PA child support program
- Court of Common Pleas of Lancaster County, PA – How to file a name change petition
- PA Child Support Program – PA child support program info & services
- Custody X Change – Resources & support for PA custody cases
- The Unified Judicial System of PA – Guardianship in PA