A body of rules and statutes that defines conduct prohibited by the government because it threatens and harms public safety and welfare and that establishes punishment to be imposed for the commission of such acts. Criminal law covers many types of acts.
As a citizen of the United States, you have the right to an attorney if you are ever arrested. Selecting the right defense attorney to represent you can be one of the most important choices you ever make. When your reputation and freedom hang in the balance, it’s crucial to have the right team of criminal defense attorneys representing you. Lancaster’s leading criminal lawyers, who have a proven track record in criminal defense cases, are prepared to defend you with everything possible under the law. At Pyfer Reese Straub Gray & Farhat PC, our experienced legal team is ready to go to bat for you. Experienced defense lawyers Robert H. Reese, Jr., Christopher M. Patterson, Daniel C. Bardo, Anthony Knabb diDonato work to ensure that your rights are protected to the greatest degree possible.
Our team of criminal defense lawyers is recognized as the best among PA criminal defense attorneys. Our criminal defense specialties include:
Appeals, ARD, Assaults, Criminal investigations, Driving Under the Influence (DUI), Drug offenses, Expungements and Pardons, Juvenile cases, Probation and Parole Violations, Retail Theft and Shoplifting, Sex Offenses, Traffic citations, Trials, Other crimes
Criminal Defense Specialties & Practice Areas
Our Team of Lancaster County Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Resources
- PA Office of Victim Services – ARD program
- Victims Resource Center – For rape, domestic violence, child abuse, and other assault related crimes
- Blair Drug & Alcohol Programs – For DUI in PA
- Department of Drug & Alcohol Programs – For drug & alcohol treatment
- Board of Pardons – Pardon FAQs
- Department of Human Services – Juvenile justice services
- Department of Corrections – Parole resources
- PA Megan’s Law – Sex offender database
- NOLO Driving Laws – PA speeding tickets & penalties