Education law includes matters such as free and appropriate public education for students with special needs, access to education, bullying and discrimination, truancy, and educational rights of students in the juvenile delinquency system.
We know you are passionate about your child’s well-being, and you know your child’s needs and abilities better than anyone else. When your child is in a school environment that harms or restricts his or her ability to learn and prosper, an education attorney from Pyfer Reese can provide the advocacy and guidance you and your child deserve. Our team of education lawyers – Gabriella H. Farhat and Jeffrey C. Murse – will keep you apprised of your student’s rights and advocate for an appropriate education for your student.
A few of the legal matters that can be handled by your education lawyer include:
Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE), Special Education, Access to Education, Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment, Truancy, Juvenile Delinquency
Education Law Specialties & Practice Areas
Our Team of Education Law Attorneys for Lancaster County
Education Law Resources
- Department of Education – FAPE resources
- Department of Education – Bullying prevention, resources, webinars
- PA Human Relations Commission – File a discrimination complaint
- Department of Education – Truancy reduction toolkit
- PA Commission of Crime & Delinquency – Juvenile justice & delinquency prevention